Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Love, Drama & Reality

Love, Drama and Reality.
I figured out a truth about myself - I am an avid fan of drama! And the wonderful thing is -I am not alone. I like it in my personal life and TV life, My situation in life is soo normal right now so I have to constantly dress it up a bit. I wonder though is there an end to this, will I know when to stop and am I spoiling my reality by being like this. When we know we are capable of doing - if not great things but meaningful things and we still dont do them does it hurt. Will it make a difference. I know that the answer is already there- but will I ever have the guts to face it? Now thats a question.
Dont you think so!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog