Monday, April 26, 2010

A poem

A Poem from the days past , Cant believe that i feel the same way now .
I think i wrote it in 2004

Life changes so
And I feel I have crawled
Through mud and guts
To reach the place I am at
I am winning in the war of life
By simply being alive
Many things I have endured
So many things covered up
Life is not so beautiful
As you grow painfully up

But I smile when I think of you
A slow smile
Where I absolutely know
That I love you
Life is moving on
In so may directions right now
So many decisions to be taken
But I know I love you
The simple things, a thought
That’s all it takes for me to know
That you love me too

Waking up day by day
Going through life with all its changes
I know that only you could make me feel so
Tomorrow is another day but I know
That I’ll be there and so will you
As we go through life together
I know that I love you
Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog